Still trying to exhaust my backlog of interesting links.
- Cunning creatures, those bugs: Be careful, especially when writing "easy" code.
- Obfuscated C# 2.0: Next time you're faced with an interviewee who thinks he's God's gift to .NET development, give him this test.
- Normalisation as obfuscation in C#: And if he gets the previous one right, this one's really going to nail him!
- Case-sensitive VB .NET: And when he claims that VB. NET is case-insensitive, this one ought to shut him up.
- Attack of the bots: Interesting Wired essay about crashing a significant portion of the Internet.
- Nice error message: When something goes wrong, a good sense of humour goes a long way.
- How to sell your boss: If you can't get your boss' approval at the right time, then you're not going to go far.