A delicious smorgasbord of random links today.
- The Skeptical Software Development Manifesto: Excellent thought-provoking parody of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development.
- Agile bridge building: More satirising of the Agile approach to software development.
- Delegates and events: Good and detailed explanation of events and delegates in .NET.
- Essential floating-point arithmetic: Important information about floating-point arithmetic for the software developer.
- Heavyweight spam filtering: How to block a few million spams per day without breaking sweat.
- Why accurate estimates aren't possible: This one really hits home hard.
- Parable of Two Programmers: And so does this, even though it was written in 1985.
- Amdahl's Law: Wisdom from a .NET performance guru.
- Patrick Tam: My boss where I work currently (Flash).
- 404 Research Lab: Some interesting "Page Missing" error messages - this one is kinda funny.
- The Vista saga: An insider's view on what might have happened with Vista.
- Change or Die: Could you change your behaviour if your life really depended on it?
- North Korean gulag: Almost too painful to read - Camp 22 is apparently now closed, but the nightmare continues.